Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises. By Dark Knight, I mean me. By Rises I mean writes. I should have titled this The Me Writes but that doesn't make sense.

So next week i'm off to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival which I am incredibly excited about. Not the funniest opening line for a "funny" blog but that is my point. I've lost my...I want to say groove but that's a horrible word and reminds me of this classic Simpsons moment;

[CLIP HAS BEEN REMOVED BY 20TH CENTURY FOX ON THE BASIS THAT IT MAY POSSIBLY NOT EXIST]

Ok I can't find what I was talking about. Basically Homer watches a film called How Stella Got Her Groove Back. I'm not sure what it's about but I imagine it culminates in Stella getting her "groove back". Educated guess.

Anyway i've lost mine. I haven't written in ages and if you're a dedicated follower of this blog you've probably noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while. Saying that, I felt that in the run up to what should be a 'fest of creativeness (Edinburgh, in case you've lost my original point. It's ok it happens) I thought I would start writing this bad boy again.

See you in six months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment