Thursday 2 August 2012

Excited and tired. Tex-cited....

That sounds like i'm in anticipation of a faux-Mexican meal. Anyhoo it's been a long week. Such a long week that I'm using phrases like anyhoo - mucho apologies (?!)

I know what you're thinking - it's only Thursday Amar, how's it been a long week? Well without getting into the intricate details of my employment, you'll just have to trust me that it has.

Which is why I don't feel like blogging tonight. Except I have. But not properly. What I did want to say is that this time next week, I will (theoretically) be enjoying an ice cold  luke warm beer and watching some comedy in the beautiful British city of Edinburgh. As you can imagine I am riduclously excited.

For now, until a more in depth, interesting, blog entry, let this picture sum up how I am feeling at this moment...


(Thank you to the guy who uploaded this picture. Basically the Edinburgh Fringe is the Jenga blocks, i'm the moustached guy and the space between said moustached guy and everyone's favourite wooden brick based game is the time between now and next Thursday. His smile says it all)

No comments:

Post a Comment