Monday 13 August 2012

A massive gamble like spending £1000 on a horse race or trying to get an operation on the NHS...

Oh hey internet, how is everyone? Come on, I asked you a question and I would like you to answer out loud. How are you?

Ok if you just spoke to a cold, lifeless monitor, more fool you because I was joking. Now I returned yesterday from my weekend jaunt to the Edinburgh Fringe where there were much better jokes than that one. At some point I will write a proper blog entry on my experiences but i'd like to do it properly rather than rush it but until then, let me say this - amazing.

What the Fringe did do was to inspire me to stop blogging about writing and to actually get on with some. Except blogging about writing is writing. But proper writing.

So i've started. Which is nice. Now i'm wondering if I should start to publish my stuff on here. This does pose something of a risk. What if I stick something on here that i'm really proud of (like a picture of homemade burgers. Or a script. Either) and someone copies it?

This is a massive gamble. Like reading a a Katie Price novel (what if you actually enjoyed it? It wouldn't be worth living surely.)

Saying that, I believe that if you're a good writer you should be always having good ideas. If someone wants to nick one, then just come up with ten more. So blog readers, as a reward for getting this far through this rather dull entry, enjoy a five minute sketch about Star Wars, tramps and fathers disappointed in their kids.

If you like it, leave a comment and let me know (or tweet me @AmardeepSSandhu)

If you don't like it, let me know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment